- On 29/06/2016 We were publicly branded racists by the MEC of tourism for declaring that We do not accommodate blacks or government employees in Our Guest house any longer.
- On 24/05/2017 We received the summons from the SA government and iSimangaliso wetland park (UNESCO) to appear in an Equality Court. Here are both Applicants’ complete pdf documents: UNESCO & Dep of Tourism. Our response to be logged at Ubombo Magistrate’s Court on 20/06/2017. We will apply for referral of the matter to Constitutional Court.
- 20/06/17, 15h30: We have just returned from Ubombo court. This is what We filed: Katarina Krizani affidavit & Andre M Slade affidavit. We will publish Our demands in due course. We await the court’s response.
- 4/8/2017: This morning Our servant Sli was given a letter by the neighbour Bheki to deliver to Us. The letter from Ubombo Magistrate’s Court is notifying Us to appear in court on 15/8/2017 for the directions hearing. The court demands here that We submit the list of witnesses We want subpoenaed minimum of 14 days prior to the hearing; in other words, We were to submit it 3 days before We had received the notice, proving once again Ubombo court unreliable. And still selfishly the community hesitates to do their duty of speaking the truth in order to serve justice.
- 15/8/2017 Today We attended the informal directions hearing; contrary to the court papers, We did not need to bring witnesses or the SUBPOENA list yet, as We were told by Magistrate Moodley last Thursday when We went to inquire about it.We met Kevin Pretorius who is representing iSimangaliso in this case and a stand-in Human Rights Commission representative….. another Zikalala! The meeting was held in a kind and understanding way towards Us as We are representing Ourselves. The court noted Our demand for a jury, yet it was denied. Once again We stated that they had no jurisdiction over Us and that We wanted to call Brother Thomas from Unified Common Law Grand Jury of Southern Africa as a witness to prove this. The trial date has been set to 21-24th November 2017. We will have to submit the pre-trial documents, including the list of witnesses by 5/9/2017.
BTW: Andre’s mental evaluation failed once again yesterday; the State Prosecutor did not arrange the paperwork. Captain Combrinck drove Him there; the evaluation date was set up finally to 23/10/2017.
- 3/9/2017 News published today at 16:33 informed Us that CEO of iSimangaliso (The First Applicant) Andrew Zaloumis has stepped down from his position today without any reason given.
- 5/9/2017. We submitted the following pre-trial documents to the Ubombo court: Witness list; ORDER DISCOVERY_Production of Documents; Interrogatories and Request For Admission. They were also mailed to Kevin Pretorius and SAHRC legal representative, Gina Mthembu Inc.
- 8/9/2017 We collected the Witness Subpoena forms from the court today and spoke with local Sheriff on the phone to arrange their delivery.
- 11/9/2017 We posted Our Witness Subpoena forms to Sheriff’s offices in distant areas.
- 20/9/2017 We received the Applicants Replying Affidavit signed by Andrew Zaloumis, wherein he denies the contents of Our Affidavits in their entirety as well as the relevance of Our pre-trial documents; he pleads that the court does not permit any of Our witnesses to testify on the basis of relevance, except for Jacintha Ngobese, whose statement was used in the Applicants’ founding Affidavit against Us. However, We have already received the subpoena forms from the court and started their delivery. The email was delivered to Us 9:33 am by Senior Legal Officer of SAHRC. You judge for yourself.
29/9/2017 Yesterday We sent an email to one of Our expert witnesses (psychologist) with a Witness Briefing and line of questioning he will face on the hearing. He acknowledged the receipt today. Today We sent an email to SAHRC to clarify the situation with regard to Andrew Zaloumis’ unreasonable Affidavit.
“There is probably no more destructive or self-destroying mental attitude, as individuals or as a nation, than the shame of knowing, for whatever the stated reason, that one is a coward and afraid to defend his honour, his nation, or his integrity.”
Nord Davis, Jr. U.S.A., THE YELLOW RIBBON
My name is Katarina Krizani; as 23-year-old I came to South Africa one-way ticket in 2012 and got a month entry permit as a volunteer for organic farming from Slovakia. By divine intervention or according to divine plan I went to run a mini-marathon of 14 km in the town/village where I lived at a time and met the author of Where to from Here, Andre M. Slade.
Here Our journey started.
Let Me introduce My partner and I; Andre M. Slade is awarded excellent designer, photographer, who built the guest house where He lived with the guests and where He welcomed Me as a volunteer. It became known as “racist Sodwana Bay Guest House” after We had refused to accommodate blacks or government employees and made Us but especially Andre Slade famous. Media tried to avoid My statement as much as possible, even switching Me off on the East Coast radio. I am Certified Genius of Logic rated 33 internationally, and I am an artist; I was acting as manageress in the guest house at the time of the incident.
His research and findings were of utmost importance, so I decided to stay even if I would have to face a jail. I understood that something huge is going to happen and the information Andre had gathered and gave to Humanity were so valuable and necessary for life on Earth to continue. I knew I could not judge anyone without listening to them carefully with an open mind; I gave Andre My full attention, and I started learning so much. I knew I met the most famous Man on Earth. I ask YOU to remain objective and give every part of Our work a chance; do not judge before YOU have heard the evidence. We have worked together very intensely, revealing even more hidden truth.
In October 2014 We have published the final edition of book Andre started writing in 2009 but which is however unique; Where to from Here: Cognition is the book of ABSOLUTE TRUTH and so is shared here freely.
On 18/8/2016 I was arrested in Our house when the Police came to lay a charge of Crimen Injuria on behalf of Sihle Zikalala and get the statement from Andre; I insisted on being charged as well as I knew the best that I was as “guilty” as Andre, if not more so. I did insist on managing the guest house according to Divine rules and Our findings. What hypocrisy would it have been if We are double-thinking people? We are the messengers of God/truth and We have to deliver the truth no matter the consequences. When the officers finally noticed Me and asked for My passport, they arrested Me. Here My prison story started. I shared a cell with another “TV star” Mpume Mabika.
Few days outside the cell later …….
On 24th May 2017 the sheriff hand-delivered to Andre affidavits from the Dep of Tourism (Sihle Zikalala) and iSimangaliso (Andrew Zaloumis) against Our former guest house and Enki Andre M. Slade for contravention of The Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act, 2000. We submitted the Motion to Oppose to Ubombo Magistrate on 20th June 2017 according to their requirements. The magistrate told Us next time there should be meeting where both parties meet and that We will be notified.
Exactly a week before that, We attended Our RCC case hearing in High Court in Durban; however, the preceding officer did not accept Our case as she said the format of Our affidavit was wrong because We had written it as one (We both agree and state the same) whereas it was supposed to be two separate affidavits. She also said it was not a civil case, but when We inquired, nobody seemed to be responsible for the case being accepted into their system by their system.
I asked a clerk of Court if it is not their duty to check if the submitted documents are in correct format before putting the case on a roll. She said they just put a stamp on it. We spoke to an Indian lawyer at the Registry; We heard him speaking in Our courtroom and We both liked his loud voice and his argumentative nature. He was very open and gave Us his perspective and said We could not sue RCC because the person who killed The Son of God is not alive any more and those who edited The Bible on purpose are not alive either… He said that they could charge Us up to R40 000 for this failed proceeding. We were also told that We will have an opportunity to oppose to pay the fee once the court will notify Us with the order to settle the fees or whatever they call it.
Here is the Notice of Motion and Affidavit for Our case against the Roman Catholic Church which was to be judged in the High court of KwaZulu Natal, Durban, South Africa on 13/06/2017. Here is the RCC’s Notice of Intention to Oppose.
We have done few things since I had come home and We had delivered Our Affidavits to the Equality Court; inter alia (among others) We harvested two cannabis trees and smoked it, We have got organic Spirulina culture which will supply Us with perfect food for Our bodies, for Our cats, dog, and even fish and chickens God willing. Plus We will test “azomite” organic fertiliser We bought from this great organic Farm/Shop. Andre had finally started cleaning up His workshop, having little bit of time for Himself. I picked up weight, and now I have to work with My emotional weight to get rid of the physical weight because the fat is not caused by what We eat as much as by what We think/ believe. We are thriving to get to the state where We could live as natural as possible and of course enforce it on anyone who wishes to be Our guest here.
We met a local Sergeant in SPAR; he told Us that the crime is much lower and that especially the theft is almost non-existent, with only two or so smaller thefts recently. It sounds as though crime is reduced by about 80-90 %. Sodwana Bay became famous for high crime in recent years; this changed after Andre had shot the criminal in Our house. The sergeant said the community are dealing with the thieves. He was teaching Me some isiZulu language at the police station when I was in the holding cell before court; he is also interested in The Bible.
We have one blue-eyed inventor Steve coming to visit Us to test his machine he had been working on since 2000. We never have stopped thinking of the world’s greatest problems and their solution; one of them is a problem between men and women.
We will keep you up to date. We have recently upgraded Our website when We could finally afford it as it is Our priority to inform YOU to the best of Our ability.